RJWC EXHAUST SILNGLE SLIP ON CAN-AM RENEGADE G2
- Lower sound level than Mud Edition
- Repack and service your muffler fast and easy!
- Gain horsepower and torque
- Deep, dark, almost evil sound
- 100% stainless construction
- All parts interchangeable with Mud Edition (except old style Quiet Core)
We always recommend that you use a Fuel Tuner (EFI-tuner) combined with any of our exhaust systems. This is to prevent the engine to run lean which can damage your engine. To ensure correct air to fuel mixture make sure you follow the Fuel Tuner manufacturer's recommended settings.
An option would be a full EFI Tune with reflashing or similar. Problems with the exhaust due to the engine not running correctly are is not a valid warranty claim.
If your machine differs from the base model you may need to add another tune, turndown pipe, etc, to make things fit and work correctly.